There are numerous public tours on Roundme and you don't need a Roundme account to browse them. Still, if you'd like to become a part of Roundme community and create your own tours, you are welcome to join.
Getting started with Roundme is easy. You'll need to have an email or one of social accounts supported. You can use your Google, Facebook or Twitter account to Sign up to Roundme. Simply click the icon of the platform you'd like to use and follow the instructions.
To sign up using your email address as a login, please follow these steps:
- On the Roundme home page, click on the Sign Up button at the top-right of your browser window.
- Choose a username. This name will be used as a login to your Roundme account and it will be a part of the link to your Roundme profile page.
- Enter your email address (make sure it is correct), and select a password. The system will tell you if any of the information you are entering is invalid.
- Pass the reCAPTCHA. It is used to prevent automatic registrations.
- Click Sign Up to submit your registration.