Roundme supports a number of public authentication providers. You can use your Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts to sign up and log in.
In case you use one of authentication providers, password protection is not required for your Roundme account and it is created without any defined password.
Still, some of the system features, for example, your username change, could require the password to proceed. In this case you would need to set a password for your account.
Please use the password recovery option to set a password for your account:
- Log out your Roundme account;
- Open roundme.com web page;
- Click Log in button in the upper-right;
- Click 'Forgot details?' option and type in the email address associated with your Social network account. The message with the secret code will be sent to your email address.
- Click the secret link in the message to set a new password for your account.